Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to UK and Ireland residents aged 12 years and over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. [Entries from those aged 11 or under must have consent from a parent/guardian.
- The competition begins at 00:01 on Saturday 16th July and ends at 23:59 on Friday 26th August. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Any one person may submit an unlimited amount of entries, but no entrant may win more than one prize. The same entry (photograph) may not be submitted by more than one person, only the first entry will be counted as valid. Entries must feature the person submitting the entry and the CHERUB clean graffiti. Any other entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- The weekly winning entries will be picked by the competition judges. The judges comprise of members of Hachette staff, as chosen by Hachette. There will be six weekly winners selected each Friday over the competition period. They will each win one signed, first edition copy of CHERUB: People’s Republic by Robert Muchamore and one framed CHERUB campus map. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The overall winning entry will be the entry (photograph) with the most overall votes. The winning entrant will receive a £1000 cash prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The weekly and overall winner(s) will be notified via email. The winner must claim their prize within  working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented.
- Each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and those listed at www.cherubcampus.com/terms.
- The Promoters are Hachette Childrens, 338 Euston Road, London, NW1 3BH